Dear Guests,Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace has always worked hard to deliver a safe and sanitary stay, but in today's environment, the game has been altered, and we've put in place additional protocols as outlined by the CDC to ensure the health and wellness of our guests and staff. We've also closely implemented the standards issued by the IHLA (Illinois Hotel & Lodging Association), and of course, Best Western Hotel's We Care Clean protocols.
Take a look at the steps we've taken to ensure a safe stay at Hawthorne Terrace! And of course, if you EVER have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask our front desk. We're so happy to see you back in our community.
- We understand in this environment, plans can change quickly. Therefore, all reservations are cancellable until 6pm central time the night before arrival with no penalties.
FRONT DESK/PUBLIC SPACES
- All guests of Hawthorne Terrace will have a temperature check upon check-in - just like our employees do when they report to work.
- Hawthorne Terrace guests and staff will be required to wear a face mask when moving through the lobby and all other public spaces including lobby, hallways, elevators, and work-out room. We know not everybody loves to wear the mask, but it's for the greater good! If you have forgotten your mask, we will be happy to supply one.
- The check-in desk has been equipped with an acrylic barrier, guests will swipe their own credit cards, and keycards and pens will be sanitized between each use.
- Floor decals have been placed throughout the lobby to make it easier to adhere to social distancing.
- A "refill" sanitation station will be conveniently located for your use in the lobby.
- Luggage carts will be sanitized after each use.
- Our touch-free, pre-packed complimentary breakfast will be available each morning in the lobby.
- Elevator buttons and other common touch-points will be sanitized by staff throughout the day.
- Elevators will be limited to 2 persons (unless you are in the same party). Of course, the stairs are open for your use, and its also a great way to get your steps in.
- Guestroom assignments will be scattered throughout the hotel to avoid overcrowding on any one floor, as possible.
- A sanitizing wipe will be left in each guest room, just in case you'd like it for your person use.
- Specific items have been removed from rooms (pens/paper). If you have any needs or questions during your stay, please contact the front desk.
- In-room Housekeeping services will not take place during your stay unless requested. Guests cannot remain in room while room is serviced.
- Following check-out, all rooms will be sanitized based on CDC guidelines, with special attention paid to common touch-points. Windows will be opened during cleaning for extra ventilation.
- In addition to a deep cleaning, Electrostatic antibacterial spray will be deployed in each room following check-out. We will do our best not to rebook the same rooms for 24 - 72 hours after check-out, as possible.
- Linens and towels will be laundered in high heat between guest stays as outlined by CDC guidelines.
- All front-of-house and back-of-house staff will undergo a temperature check and protocol certification upon arrival to work.
- All staff has been trained in these additional sanitization protocols - front desk staff will be masked at all times, and housekeeping will be masked and gloved at all times to ensure your safety.
- Front desk, housekeeping and back-of-house work spaces and equipment will be sanitized several times throughout the shifts.
If you have ANY questions or concerns prior to, or during your stay, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're so excited to welcome you back to our lovely community.