Dear Guests,Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace has always worked hard to deliver a safe and sanitary stay, but in today's environment, the game has been altered, and we've put in place additional protocols as outlined by the CDC to ensure the health and wellness of our guests and staff. We've also closely implemented the standards issued by the IHLA (Illinois Hotel & Lodging Association), and of course, Best Western Hotel's We Care Clean protocols.
Take a look at the steps we've taken to ensure a safe stay at Hawthorne Terrace! And of course, if you EVER have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask our front desk. We're so happy to see you back in our community.
- We understand in this environment, plans can change quickly. Therefore, all reservations are cancellable until 6pm central time the night before arrival with no penalties, with the exception of Pre-Paid Non-Refundable Rates.
FRONT DESK/PUBLIC SPACES
- All non-vaccindated guests are required to wear a mask in public spaces.
- The check-in desk has been equipped with an acrylic barrier, guests will swipe their own credit cards, and keycards and pens will be sanitized between each use.
- Floor decals have been placed throughout the lobby to make it easier to adhere to social distancing.
- A "refill" sanitation station will be conveniently located for your use in the lobby.
- Luggage carts will be sanitized after each use.
- Our touch-free, pre-packed complimentary breakfast will be available each morning in the lobby.
- Elevator buttons and other common touch-points will be sanitized by staff throughout the day.
- A sanitizing wipe will be left in each guest room, just in case you'd like it for your person use.
- In-room Housekeeping services will not take place during your stay unless requested. Guests cannot remain in room while room is serviced.
- Following check-out, all rooms will be sanitized based on CDC guidelines, with special attention paid to common touch-points.
- In addition to a deep cleaning, Electrostatic antibacterial spray will be deployed in each room following check-out.
- Linens and towels will be laundered in high heat between guest stays as outlined by CDC guidelines.